The papers will be reviewed for possible publication in the KJHSS with the understanding that they are being submitted to one journal at a time and have not been published, simultaneously submitted, or already accepted for publication elsewhere.
The Editors review all submitted manuscripts initially. Papers with insufficient originality, serious scientific and technical flaws or lack of a significant message are rejected. All papers received are duly acknowledged. Papers are sent to two or more expert reviewers without revealing the identity of the contributors to the reviewers. Each manuscript is also assigned to a member of the editorial team, who based on the comments from the reviewers takes a final decision on the manuscript. The contributors will be informed about the reviewers' comments and acceptance/rejection of the manuscript.
KJHSS editor offer support and guidance in providing the best experience while handling the journals:
- The Editor should be an active participant in providing new ideas, suggestions in improving the standard of journal.
- The Editor need to support the journal with Editorial, Perspectives and it should have an impact on the advancements happening around the globe.
- The Editor should encourage submissions from the author in high growth markets.
- The Editor should encourage publication of peer-reviewed research, and technological advances in the path of informative new discoveries.
- The Editor should encourage publishing high quality articles with global outreach.
- The Editors can maximize the discoverability of journal and consistently improve the Journal standards by handling thorough peer review.
- The Editors should involve in the peer review process and help the authors in enhancing the impact of the article.
- The Editor is very important to choose the right reviewer for the quality of the article.
In the peer review process the Editor’s decision remains final.
Editors evaluate manuscripts submitted to the journal based solely on their merit (importance, originality, study’s validity, and clarity) and its relevance to the journal’s scope, without regard to the authors’ race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, citizenship, religious belief, political philosophy or institutional affiliation. Decisions to edit and publish are not determined by the policies of governments or any other agencies outside of the journal itself. The editor-in-chief has full authority or the entire journal’s content and the timing of its publication.
The editor-in-chief is responsible for deciding which of the manuscripts submitted to the journal will be published, based on the validation of the work in question, its importance to researchers and readers, the reviewers’ comments, and legal requirements. The editor-in-chief may consult other editors or reviewers in making decisions.
Editors will take responsive measures when ethical concerns are raised with regard to a submitted manuscript or published paper, even if the issue is discovered years after publication.